Pages

26/06/2014

Shopping, Sunbathing and Dinner | OOTD

So, I'm back with a new OOTD for you guys. I decided not to share this outfit on Instagram until after I post this because there is primarily where I share my OOTD but wanted this is to be a .. I don't know.. kinda special one! 
So yesterday I went shopping with my mum for some bits and bobs, like a new Foundation - I decided to try 'Wake Me Up Foundation' from Rimmel London as I know everyone went bonkers for it last year and I recently broke the pump on my No.7 Matte Foundation (sad face). I also bought a new Barry M Nail Polish in 426 Sugar Apple, which is a gorgeous mini green/pale blue colour. 
And finally my last purchase was these sexy long nails which I pictured below (I painted them with Barry M's 301 Block Orange) - inspired by the beautiful Jenn Im's nails! (imjennim aka clothes encounters). I was most excited about the nails, they are from 'Elegant Touch' and are the type 'Totally Bare Stiletto 003 in 'short'' (they aren't short!). I've worn them for a day and so far they are beating any other glue on brand of nails because the other companies I've used resulted in one being off within an hour! But they stayed on through the day, out for dinner, and a sleep. And now into me making this blog! so I am very impressed. I put it down to the glue, so will keep an eye out for new packets as it was the last box in the shop! (it was meant to be!) - Ill update you on how well they stay.
Anyway back to my outfit! I wore a simple black vest over this cute aztec print maxi skirt with 2 slits either sides of the legs. This outfit was super for the great weather we have been having in the south of the UK, as it kept me cool all day shopping, and to add a bit of going out flare I simply chucked on a leather jacket and gold necklace. 
Be sure to subscribe to my Blog, Instagram and YouTube to keep updated on what I've been wearing! x

Top - simple black vest can be purchased in nearly any clothes stores.
Maxi skirt - Discontinued from last summer H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment