Pages

06/04/2014

Town | Shopping for Sailing Gear | OOTD

So you wont know but my dads side of the family are sailing kinda people. This including my little brother who sails every wednesday. Today we had to go shopping for a wet suit for him which was the funniest/slowest shopping experience of my life! being young he takes ages to do anything especially getting dressed and he had to try a few wet suits on so that took all afternoon! 
My dad also purchased a GoPro+ which I am VERY jealous about! We ended up watching videos of peoples footage from using their GoPro's all evening which was interesting and makes me want to buy and pole and go out cycling or take it skiing with me or get a water proof case and take it out when I go skuba diving in the summer! But unfortunately I wont be allowed to do that but never mind I can dream!

Today's OOTD I went for a comfy oversized jumper with my Topshop high wasted jeans which are so soft! Plus some little summer pumps from new look. The earings are from Peacocks and my favourite necklace is from H&M.

With my makeup I wasn't too bothered, I just went for a natural look with my BB cream from Maybelline which is nice. Also my MUA pallete on my eyes which I used the matte brown in the crease of my eye, and a light shimmer on my eye lid which is really pretty for an everyday look. The mascara im wearing is also Maybelline (Link below) where it has two sides (one brush for the top lashes, and the other for the bottom! v. fancy!) I also wore blusher but if you want a more detailed look ill do a video of my everyday makeup look! (comment below if your interested!)

Top - Black H&M long sleeved top
Jumper - Stripy Primark oversized jumper (£10)
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Newlook
Earings - Peacocks
Watch - M&S











No comments:

Post a Comment